Friday, August 8, 2008

Babies


On April 25 we headed to Idaho to welcome a new addition to our family. My sister Kristy had baby # 5 and I got to be there to see the birth. It was incredible. Thank you Kristy for letting me share that with you. While we were there we took a quick detour into Rexburg to pick up the newest member of our family. Kaela is a Weimeranner. Ryan is so happy to have a dog to hunt with. She's been a lot of fun.

4 comments:

  1. common keep it coming
    cute snaps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay great to see you in the blogging world! But how rude not to call and let me know you were in town. Just kidding, I know how it is when you're traveling. Love the dog. When we got Foxy we were looking at weimy's or Doby's and we ended out with the doby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogspots are great. Thanks for sharing. I will check it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you were there!

    ReplyDelete