




We're going to Disneyland! Well actually Jaycee and I just got home from Disneyland. Her girl scout group has been saving their cookie money for the past 2 years for a trip to Disneyland. There were 11 girls and 10 moms (2 of the girls were sisters). We had such a great time. It was nice to have a whole one on one weekend with Jay. We were gone for 5 days. We flew out on Wednesday, spent 3 days at Disneyland and flew home on Friday. It was Jaycee's first time flying. I told her I didn't fly on a plane until I was 19 and it was also to Disneyland. She was a little nervous but I think she liked it. I'm pretty sure everyone there was from Utah. We were able to ride all the rides. We went to a character breakfast. We hit every gift shop we saw. It was such a blast! I can't wait to go again. As we were coming off Pirates we saw Captain Jack Sparrow. He seemed to be in a bit of a hurry but as he passed by me he said "Hello Lovey". It was so cool. It was a fabulous trip!




Such cute pictures! I'm so glad you got to go with Jaycee - what a fun memory that will be for her to look back on - one on one time with mom is always the best!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a "fandisneylandtastic" time. Can't wait to hear all about it. The memories will always be awesome!
ReplyDelete