To celebrate our anniversary Ryan and I decided to spend a weekend in Vegas and invited Dennis and Heather along for the ride. We left on Friday and came home on Sunday. We had a really great time and it was very relaxing. We stayed in a condo with a full kitchen. We got there pretty late on Friday so we basically went grocery shopping and went to bed. Saturday morning we got up and had scones for breakfast then went to the Temple. It was gorgeous. After grabbing a quick lunch we spent the rest of the day swimming and lounging by the pool. We had fondu for dinner and then went to the strip long enough to go to M&M World and to see the water show at the Belogio. On Sunday we slept in and packed up and drove home. I wish we could of had one more day to just do nothing but it was a lot of fun and I am glad Dennis an Heather could come too.
School's in session
11 years ago




I know someone who lives in Vegas...JK Sounds like you had a fun time.
ReplyDeleteMarg