Last year we were so excited to meet Brandon Mull at his book signing at Deseret Book. The kids were so disappointed when I told them we wouldn't be able to make it this year. Fortunately he came to our school as part of Dr. Seuss week. Hunter and Jaycee both got to have lunch with him which was so cool since the book signing at the library was out of control. I'm glad I didn't have to stand in line for hours. The final volume in his Fablehaven series comes out on March 23rd. If you haven't read them we highly reccommend it. I love that my kids love to read.
That's so great that they got to have lunch with him. The library was out of control! I'm still recovering myself. :)
ReplyDeleteMy kids would have loved that. We love the Fablehaven series.
ReplyDeleteHow fun for you guys! Books are the best!!
ReplyDelete