Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Isabelle's Birthday


Isabelle celebrated her 8th birthday this year.  They get to have a friend party on their even numbered birthdays, which I wouldn't recommend with the baptism and a birthday party it was a lot to plan.  Anyway, she chose to have her party at the Lion House.  They learned a little about Brigham Young and his family.  Took a tour of the house.  Played games the pioneers played.  Pulled taffy.   It was a lot of fun.  We even drove to Malad, ID that morning to meet my sister so that my neice, Melly, could come for Isabelle's birthday and stay with us for a few days.  Before we headed to Idaho we had to stop at the mall so Isabelle could get her ears pierced.  I think overall Isabelle had a pretty great day.
Mom and Dad gave her a new boombox with a Hannah Montana CD


Jaycee gave her a big roll of paper to color and draw on

Hunter gave her some hair clippies form Del Sol.  They change color in the sun.

Aspen gave her a Littlest Pet Shops online I think she got everything she wanted

At the Lion House with their bonnets on

Mmmmm chocolate cake

The Lion House gave her a glass doll and a tiara

She has a really great group of friends.

2 comments:

  1. Love that you have done the Lion House for their 8th birthdays. They will remember it always. You are an awesome Mom!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I am blog stocking. I found your blog from Lynams. I love these pics and am going to steal them for my blog. Thanks for taking Kate. She LOVED it. You are such a nice mom to do that. Kate love Isabelle. We need to go to the Browning pool together sometime. Hope you don't mind my snooping!! Kristen

    ReplyDelete