1. Where did you meet your husband? The lunch room at Orem High Shool
2. How long did you date before you got married? If you count the mission 3 years.
3. How long have you been married? 13 years 8 months and 12 days
4. What does he do that surprises you? Nothing surprises me really cause he can do anything and everything. Actually I am pretty surprised and how well he puts up with me and my crazy hormones.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? He has really nice eyes but I love when he laughs. I mean really laughs hard like when he watches the office.
6. What is his best quality? His patience.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Lots of them. In fact he never calls me by my name. ever.
8. What is his favorite food? Ice Cream and Lasagne
9. What is his favorite sport? He loves to watch hockey and football.
10. When and where did you first kiss? After our 3rd date on the back steps of my parents house. We actually got married three years to the day of our first kiss.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I guess I should keep this G rated...lately we've had a lot of fun playing the Wii. We just like to be together it really doesn't matter what we are doing.
12. Do you have any children? Yes-4 Jaycee, Hunter, Aspen, and Isabelle
13. Does he have any hidden talents? The fact that he is an artist is slowly becoming a hidden talent since he hasn't drawn anything in years but very few people know how good he is at kareoke.
14. How old is he? 35
16. What is his favorite music? He listens to alternative rock but he loves the hard rock too He also loves country music.-Metaliica, Nirvana, and Alan Jackson are some of his favorites.
17. What do you admire most about him? He is such a peacemaker and he can talk and listen to the kids much better than I can.
18. What is his favorite color? green and hunter orange
19. Will he read this? Sure
20. Who do you tag? Everyone that wants to play.
School's in session
11 years ago




Cute Blog! man it is weird to see you with 4 kids-- I still fell 18- yea right :) Where are you living these days???
ReplyDelete