
Isabelle

Aspen and Hunter

Aspen

Ryan and the kids went Ice Fishing for Family Night tonight. I absolutely refuse to go ice fishing. It makes no sense to me but they seemed to have a really good time. It was amazing how much I got cleaned up while I was here by myself. We're now going to have a pizza picnic on the living room floor and drink lots of hot chocolate.




How cool are you to weasle in some cleaning time?!?!? :) The kids look like they had a blast - enjoy your pizza!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a blog!! Way to sneak in some alone time on a Monday night! Perhaps you should have taken a bubble bath instead...but i guess quiet time is quiet time--even if you had to spend it cleaning:)
ReplyDeleteI don't blame you for not wanting to go freeze your but off. I do not like very many winter activities. My poor kids have to suffer!! I would rather clean too!! With my OCD tendencies!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to have a break no matter what you are doing.
Sounds like the perfect set up to me!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. Thanks for sharing