We had such a great Valentine's weekend. The kids didn't have school on Friday so we took them to the Draper Temple open house. What an awesome experience. The kids have been talking about it ever since. Isabelle had her brochure in hand through he whole thing and made sure we saw every room that they showed in the brochure. When we got to the Celestial Room she turned to me and said "Mommy we haven't seen the Sealing Room yet." She recognized it the minute we walked in. I'm so glad we had the opportunity to take them. We also took them out to lunch and then to a movie. Them we dropped them off at Grammy's and Ryan and I went to Manti. It was a nice little getaway and I just love that Temple. That's why we got married there. It was a great valentine's and a great weekend.
School's in session
11 years ago




Isn't fun to share that with your kids. We took the girls too, and they loved it. I hope they remember what the saw and felt. I think we are all going to need all the help we can get to get our families were they need to be. Sounds like you and Ryan had a fun Valentine's. We need to go to lunch, I miss talking to ya.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun having the kids with us that week-end. Isabelle kept her brochure on hand the whole time she was with us. They all loved the experience. Great pictures!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute family you have!!
ReplyDelete