Friday, March 20, 2009

Train, Parade, & Selling Cookies
















Last weekend the kids and I took the Frontrunner down to The Gateway to go to the St Patricks Day parade. It was a lot of fun. The parade was cool. A little long but we had a great day. We got back form Salt Lake just in time for Jaycee to help sell girl scout cookies at the local grocery store.

3 comments:

  1. These are the kind of things you are supposed to call me to come with you too! :) Looks like the kids had a great time. I can't believe how old they're all getting. We REALLY need to have you guys over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are better than I am. Those kinds of parades are long!!!
    But it sounds like you had fun!!!
    Tell Jaycee we love our cookies!!
    And we still have some, if you can believe that. I did not eat the whole box before I went on my diet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete