Hunter celebrated his 12th birthday this week! I think it was a pretty great birthday. He got and iPod. He got to have party with his friends and they pretty much gave him money and candy. The plan for the party was to feed them pizza, build a fire and let them make smores, watch a movie outside, and play night games. We woke up that morning to pouring rain. Luckily it cleared up and turned out to be a pretty nice night. The boys had fun. Today Hunter received the Aaronic Priesthood and was ordained to the office of Deacon. I think he's pretty excited to be out of primary and go to Young Men's. I am so proud of him. He's turning out to be a pretty cool little man. He loves to tease and torment but that's all part of being a boy. I think I am pretty lucky to be his mom.
School's in session
11 years ago




I thought of Hunter on his birthday! 12 is awesome! Love you.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Hunter! Love ya!
ReplyDelete