Monday, October 12, 2009

Book Signing


We took the kids to another book signing.  This time it was Obert Skye the author of Leven Thumps.  They love meeting the authors of the books they love to read.  He was pretty cool. He talked to them for a while.  Asked them about their favorite characters and talked about things that happened in the book.  I love taking them to these so if you ever hear of any please let me know.

5 comments:

  1. I think it's neat how much your kids love to read. It was fun having you guys over! We should do that more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you would have told me about this!! My kids would have loved to have gone! Let me know of any others you hear about. How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fun!! Shelby would love to do that too!! Don't you love it when your kids love to read. I do it is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cool- he used to work with my mom and brother and is their friend. We did the author visit at school over the internet and did a live chat with him and it was a BLAST-- my students loved it!

    ReplyDelete