Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Student of the Week





I know I have a lot of catch up to do but this was such a funny story I had to share.  One day at school Aspen fell and bumped her head.  Her teacher sent her down to the office to get an ice pack.  When she walked in the office they were so happy to see her and decided to take her picture.  She didn't think anything of it she just smiled for the camera.  They kept calling her Isabelle but she didn't think much of that either since it happens all the time.  Then they sent her back to class.  On her way back she passed Isabelle in the hall.  When she got back to class her teacher asked her where was the ice pack Aspen responded with a little confusion on her face "I don't know what just happened."  Back down at the office Isabelle walks in and the secretaries realize they had made a mistake.  You see Isabelle had been named student of the week and was called down to the office to get her picture taken for the paper.  They had confused Aspen for Isabelle.  So they called Aspen's teacher to let her know that they would make Aspen student of the week next week since they already had her picture for the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment